|June 17, 2013|
Ride your motorcycle or scooter on this day to demonstrate:
* The number of motorcyclists to the general public and to politicians.
* That motorcyclists are from all occupations and all walks of life.
* That motorcyclists can reduce traffic and parking congestion in large cities.
* That motorcycles are for transportation as well as recreation.
* That motorcycling is a social good.
Ride to work is a 501 c4 non-profit organization, advocating and supporting the use of motorcycles and scooters for transportation, and providing information about everyday utility riding to the public. Check out their website for more information: http://www.ridetowork.org/